Chain Link Fences
A Chain-Link Fence (also referred to as wire netting, wire mesh fence, chain-wire fence, cyclone fence, hurricane fence, or diamond-mesh fence) is a type of woven fence that is usually made from galvanized or LLDPE-coated steel wire.
The wires run vertically and are bent into a zigzag pattern so that each “zig” hooks with the wire immediately on one side and each “zag” with the wire immediately on the other side, giving it the woven appearance. This forms the characteristic diamond pattern seen in this type of fence.
Types of Chain Link Fences and Gates
We offer several choices for your Chain Link fence or gate. Wire gauge and mesh sizes of the fence and gate are entirely dependent on the security risks and the anticipated tension your chain link fence will be exposed to.
Below are the types of Chain Link fences and gates we offer:
Galvanized steel chain-link fencing components come in a variety of weights or gauges with the lower measure numbered wire being more expensive than the higher gauge wire. The lower the gauge, the thicker the material; therefore, the higher the cost.
Color-coated chain link is formed when a layer of colored material is applied to a chain-link fence. Coatings are made of either colored vinyl or polymers that are UV (ultraviolet) stable, so the coloring won’t fade.
Vinyl coated color choices include black, green and brown.
Chain Link Benefits
- Low cost
- No maintenance
- Visibility or privacy options
- Secure for children and pets use
- Difficult to climb
- Wind resistant
- The color coating prevents the fence or gate from rusting, helps it blend into the surroundings, and it has a smoother finish
Chain Link Fences and Gates Applications
- Residential, Commercial, Sport, and Industrial applications
- Airports, highways, railroads, and other applications which require high-level performance
- Security and protection
- Pets and animal protection
- Property boundaries definition
- Tennis and other sports courts and fields
- Manual or remote gates operation